FusionFall Players
The forums are not being used anymore, Please use our discord from now on, Link: https://discord.gg/8jEAGRU

~Becca Nighteon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall Players
The forums are not being used anymore, Please use our discord from now on, Link: https://discord.gg/8jEAGRU

~Becca Nighteon
FusionFall Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FFP Website update - 9/19/18 - VERY IMPORTANT TO READ
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm by Becca

» The Unstoppable
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 pm by Becca

» ✧ The Outcasts ✧
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 pm by Becca

» Update News for FusionFall
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:30 pm by Becca

» Important!
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 pm by Becca

» FFL Pre-register for demo is out~
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:57 am by Becca

» Demo gameplay Trailer!
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:08 pm by Becca

» Rules update: August 30, 2015
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:10 pm by Becca

» FusionFall Legacy Devblog 021: Living like Larry
FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:12 am by Becca

free forum

free forum

free forum

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020: Character creation and Gameplay video

Go down

FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video Empty FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020: Character creation and Gameplay video

Post by Becca Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Devblog 19: Character creation video!

Creation Character preview: FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video 3kJzZg3

Video:

Funske: Hello FusionFall Legacy community! We hope you enjoyed that first look into character creation! As you saw in the video, our character creation is very similar to the original in design. However, you may notice some minor changes we have made in an attempt to improve on some of the features that the original game's character creation was lacking for a better overall experience.

First of all, you may have noticed a shiny new "voice" option. We can’t go into too much detail about it right now, so stay tuned! The next change we have made is the addition of more hair colors, and while it was not shown in the video, more eye colors are planned before launch as well.

Finally for my favorite change, you now pick your name after designing your character, instead of beforehand. The traditional three name wheel is back, so you can choose any wild name combination you want. One of the most exciting changes in character creation is you can now have your own custom name once again! Keep in mind that in order to keep nasty names from showing up in the game, all custom names must be approved by the staff before you can use them. Until then, you will be given a temporary name to play with until your name is approved.

We hope that you will enjoy playing with character creation in the upcoming demo of FusionFall Legacy! Speaking of which, we're happy to announce that despite what has been said prior, when the demo launches both the "boy" and "girl" options will be available in character creation!

But wait, there's more! Stay tuned for more gameplay updates in the very near future!

Devblog 10: Gameplay Video

Gameplay preview: FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video BmePn1v

News preview: FusionFall-Legacy Devblog 019-020:  Character creation and Gameplay video DKeg5HX

Video:

Read more info: http://www.fusionfalllegacy.com/news/read/8.php

~FusionFall Players staff
Becca
Becca
Founder
Founder

https://discord.gg/8jEAGRU

Back to top Go down